Forest school is an outdoor learning environment which is child-led. It promotes self-learning and problem-solving. Some of the benefits of Forest School are:-
- Achieve personal and social development.
- Learning about the natural environment.
- Learning problem-solving skills.
- Building positive relationships.
- Improving communication skills.
- Encourages emotional wellbeing.
- Improves the capacity of learning.
We will be doing Forest School with Mrs R in the second half term after October half term. Forest School will be all day on Fridays.