Forest school is an outdoor learning environment which is child-led. It promotes self-learning and problem-solving. Some of the benefits of Forest School are:-
- Achieve personal and social development.
- Learning about the natural environment.
- Learning problem-solving skills.
- Building positive relationships.
- Improving communication skills.
- Encourages emotional wellbeing.
- Improves the capacity of learning.
We did Forest School with Mrs R in autumn 2, we loved going outside to build dens, collect insects, make s'mores and create decorations using natural materials.