We are so lucky that this half term (Spring 2) we are able to go and take part in Forest School!
Forest school is an outdoor learning environment which is child-led. It promotes self-learning and problem-solving. Some of the benefits of Forest School are:-
- Achieve personal and social development.
- Learning about the natural environment.
- Learning problem-solving skills.
- Building positive relationships.
- Improving communication skills.
- Encourages emotional wellbeing.
- Improves the capacity of learning.
Have a look at the photos below to see what we've been getting up to!